We differentiate between allotment surveys of land outside the construction area and allotment surveys for implementation of documents and acts of spatial planning. For the first type of allotment survey it is necessary to obtain acknowledgment by the competent authority for spatial planning that the land in question is outside the boundaries of the construction area and that the land itself is not building land so it is possible to do the allotment according to the needs of the client and the rules of the profession. For the second type of allotment survey, for the land within the boundaries of the construction area and building land outside the boundaries of that area, the allotment survey is made only based on documents or acts of spatial planning.
- Allotment survey for implementation of detailed development plans
- Allotment survey for implementation of urban consolidation
- Allotment survey according to location permit
- Allotment survey according to decision on the construction conditions
- Allotment survey according to decision on determining the building plot
* Mandatory content of such allotment survey is an acknowledgement issued by the competent authority for spacial planning about its compliance with documents or acts about spatial planning.